From WikiMusicGuide, the free music guide. Your music wiki.
How do I create a page?
- The recommended way to create a new page is to use the Create page link found on the Navigation menu on the left.
How do I edit a page?
- Click on the "edit" tab located at the top of the page and make your changes. See the Help Editing page for more information. To help you start and help us keep a consistent look, we suggest you use one of the WikiMusicGuide page templates.
How do I make links?
- A link is the name of the page surrounded by double square brackets.
- [[page name]]
- [[page name]]s -- suffix will display as part of the link
- [[page name | display name]] -- hide the page name and display something else
- [[page name (disambiguation)|]] -- the part in parentheses will not be displayed.
- Do not put underscores ("_") to act as space separators like you see in links. Use regular space characters.
How do I delete a page?
- Nominate the article in the WikiMusicGuide Deletion page.
How do I rename a page?
- Click on the "move" link on top of the page.
How do I determine what other users have changed in an article?
- From the Recent Changes page, you can click the "diff" link. From an article page, click "Page history" to see changes.
How can I put pictures on my pages?
- If the picture is located on a server you control, you can refer to that image by including its URL and it will be linked, but not displayed.
- If you want to display an image, upload the picture to WikiMusicGuide by using Special:Upload. Once uploaded, you can refer to it in your wiki pages by using [[Image:filename.png]].