From WikiMusicGuide, the free music guide. Your music wiki.
Mendeed is a band formed in Dumbarton, Scotland. They began as a Nu Metal band and later switch to metalcore as the former popularity declined. All members met in Dumbarton Academy while still teens.
Mendeed a metalcore band was formed in Dumbarton, Scotland where all members were still on their teens. They began singing as a Nu Metal band but as the genre faded popularity, they immediately shifted to metalcore.
Late 2003, the band was discovered by Rising Star label and was immediately signed to contract releasing their first ever mini-album entitled "From Shadows Came Darkness" on September 2004. They toured extensively in promotion, and gained radio airplays request.
Soon, they released their first full length album This War Will Last Forever in 2006 by Rising Records. And contributed to Kerrang's Master of Puppets Remastered album with the song The Thing That Should Not Be.
Their second album The Dead Live By Love was released in February of 2007 and the group split up on September 2007 siting differences with their manager as the reason.
- David Proctor - Vocalist
- Steven Nixon - Lead Guitarist
- Steph Gildea - Rhythm Guitarist
- Chris Lavery - Bassist, Vocalist
- Kevin Matthews - Drummer
Tours & Concerts
There are no tour and concert schedules for the artist.
- The band broke up on September 2007, stating irreconcilable difference with their manager. The group thanked all their fans for supporting and had wished things could have turned out different.
Comprehensive list of the recordings made.
February 6, 2005
May 6, 2007
- They contributed to Kerrang's Master of Puppets Remastered album with the song The Thing That Should Not Be.