From WikiMusicGuide, the free music guide. Your music wiki.
But before being known in the music scene, Lindsay Lohan started as a child fashion model in magazine and television ads where 6 years later she had her breakthrough leading role in the Mean Girls. In this times, she was a hot spot for the media where her family struggles was publicized.
Born on July 2, 1986 in New York, Lindsay Lee Lohan in real life as a young fashion model. Her mom Dina, manages her own daughter's career and her father managed major studios and independent Hollywood productions. Later on, Lindsay Lohan became the first redheaded child ever signed by the prestifious Ford Modeling Agency.
After several local acting careers at a tender age of 3, talent scouts has no doubt about her potential to be a star. So for a start, she was hire to shoot more than 60 commercials including Pizza Hut, Wendy's, and Jell-O with the world famous comedian, Bill Cosby.
Then her breakthrough came on the 5th of January 1997 where she would be a cast in a major motion picture for the movie "The Parent Trap" where she played as a twin. Incredibly, she was recognized for her talent earning a "Young Artist Award" for Leading Actress and nominations for the Young Star Award and Blockbuster Entertainment Award. More movies followed after.
Until on September of 2002, she met Emilio Estefan, Jr. and took her under his wing. Lindsay Lohan took a giant step to fulfill her long time dream of becoming a recording artist as a teen-pop rock genre. And in 2004, Lindsay signed with Casablanca Records and released her first studio album, Speak. And her second album A Little More Personal (Raw) has in the single, "Confessions of a Broken Heart" Lindsay's sister, Aliana, made her debut.
Lohan dated pop singer Aaron Carter in 2002, and actor Wilmer Valderrama in 2004. She dated Harry Morton in 2006. She dated Calum Best and Riley Giles in 2007, before seeing DJ Samantha Ronson from 2008 to 2009.
Hey, youre the goto eexrpt. Thanks for hanging out here.
You got to push it-this essneaitl info that is!
A smpile and intelligent point, well made. Thanks!
September 21, 2004
April 25, 2005
July 25, 2005
November 8, 2005
December 13, 2005
May 27, 2008
Compilations & Live Releases
Articels like this make life so much simpler.
Heck yeah bay-bee keep them cmonig!
- Lindsay Lohan shares the same birthday with former Philippine First Lady Imelda Marcos, the late US Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, and the late civil rights activist Medgar Evers.
- Lindsay Lohan was the ex-girlfriend of Aaron Carter
- Her family's last name is pronounced "low-han" but, when speaking quickly, they tend to say "lowen".
- Lindsay has worked as a model for Abercrombie & Fitch Kids and Calvin Klein Kids when she was young.
- Lindsay Lohan Official Website
- Lindsay Lohan on Internet Movie Database (IMDB)
- Lindsay Lohan on Yahoo! Movies
- Lindsay Lohan on Yahoo! Music
- Lindsay Lohan on Wikipedia