From WikiMusicGuide, the free music guide. Your music wiki.
51/50 Ratchet is the debut album of the 18-year old rapper from Louisiana, Hurricane Chris.
This initial studio effort of Hurricane Chris involves the veteran producer, Phunk Dawg. Consists of two tracks entitled A Bay Bay and The Hand Clap that landed at number 30 and 58 on the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Chart.
|1||A Bay Bay||5:03|
|2||The Hand Clap|
|2007||BET Hip-Hop Alltel Wireless People's Champ Award||( for A Bay Bay )||Nominated|
|2007||BET Hip-Hop Award||Track of the Year for A Bay Bay||Nominated|
|2007||BET Hip-Hop Award||Ringtone of the Year for A Bay Bay||Nominated|
No certifications to date.
|Year||Song||U.S. Billboard Hot 100||U.S. Billboard Hot 100 Airplay||U.S. Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs||U.S. Billboard Hot Rap Tracks||American Top 40|
|2007||A Bay Bay||# 7||# 12||# 30||# 3||# 29|
|2007||The Hand Clap||-||# 59||# 58||-||-|
- Hurricane Chris - Primary Artist
- His debut album 51/50 Ratchet stands for 101 per cent real Ratchet.
- The voice in the beginning of A Bay Bay is Baby 3, the son of Shreveport rapper 3 Feet.
- His single A Bay Bay received official remix from The Game, Birdman, Jadakiss, E-40 & Lil Boosie.
- A Bay Bay was parodied by Chingo Bling to Aye Wey Wey.
- Find this CD on Amazon